A paradise for cyclists
in sunny South Tyrol
Two wheels - so many possibilities
Where are the tours that are worth ever meter of altitude gain and every drop of sweat? Here at the Stelvio/Stilfserjoch Pass. With each stroke of the pedal, the views of Mount Ortler get even better: Beginners and advanced cyclists alike will find high-alpine tours with technically demanding uphill and downhill sections as well as spectacular single trails with challenging passages.
Seated firmly in the saddle, pedals in constant motion. The bike runs quietly. Over gravel, sand, forest paths and single trails – the choice is varied. Hundreds of trails and tracks, with different difficulty levels, ensure a blissful ride for all types of cyclists:
Recreational bikers arrive at many heavenly vistas along intermediate trails. Families, meanwhile, can ride along wide, paved paths running through blooming apple orchards or along the Venosta Valley Railway, alternating train travel and cycling. Whether your looking for an easy ride or a real challenge – you can go (almost) everywhere on two wheels.
We are a premium partner of the South Tyrol Bike School.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Tried-and-true cycling criteria and in-house bike expertise
- Bike tours from June to the end of September guaranteed
- Twelve guided bike tours per week, at various levels of difficulty
- Good prices on guided tours
- Free bike briefing at the Bike Point, every Monday at 3:00 p.m.
- Guaranteed bike-shuttle program
- GPS rental at the Bike Point
- Mountain bikes, trekking bikes, electric bikes and racing bikes all available at the Bike Point
- Children and youth program every Wednesday
- Family tour every Friday
- Technical training with a personal guide; may be booked by the hour
At the hotel:
- Lockable bike cellar with tools for small repairs
- Laundry service
- Facilities for washing bike wear
- Mountain bike map with 21 bike tours in the Venosta Valley available, with GPS tracks