At Bella Vista you can enjoy...
an unbounded playground: nature
The Bella Vista Hotel is nestled amidst lush meadows and green forests, with stunning views of South Tyrol’s highest mountains. Families and children will find everything their hearts desire at the Bella Vista:
- 5,000-m² outdoor play area , directly in front of the hotel
- Playing at the playground: slides, swings, a trampoline and climbing – there's always something going on!
- Bella Vista Children’s Alm: hay chute, swings, crafts area
- Petting zoo: sheep, pygmy goats, rabbits and ponies
- Roaring across the meadow on Kettcars
- Teepee with activities like face painting, bows and arrows, crafts, toasting twist bread over a campfire
- Our little bathing lake with floating raft makes kids happy
- The Witch's House by the edge of the stream is often utilized for short excursions
- Building small dams at Trafoi Canyon with water, sand and stones